[ot|[spam][personal] Cheap Permanent Storage

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, Victim & Survivor of gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 03:12:03 PST 2022

- arweave/ardrive advertises permanent storage, looks like maybe $8/GB
- web3.storage appears to provide filecoin storage up to 1TB/user with a
button to request more

I'd like to message web3.storage explaining e.g. that I have psychological
disorders where I destroy my own data, and would like to upload hard drive
images to preserve them for eventual recovery before reusing them, and ask
for more space.

I'd also like to use the two services to backup my files in some way, maybe
with a little git repository containing data identifiers.

note: I think git provides for newhash now, so you can migrate past sha1,
not sure.