[spam] [personal] perceiver model notes

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, Victim & Survivor of gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 06:03:10 PST 2022

i hear we sure don't understand each other and that that's one of the
most important things there is! i hope we don't get hurt! this thread
is tagged [spam] like pretty much all of my threads, because it
[doesn't include what i really want to say] and [does include things i
don't want to say].  it's tagged [personal] too of course, cause
perceiver is a hobby goal i've held personally.

commit 53b6f54086121aaf6e6a54208ba5a9ff41141e88 (HEAD ->
memory-efficient-attention, xloem/memory-efficient-attention)
Author: xloem <0xloem at gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Jan 28 14:00:11 2022 +0000

    drafted use of memory-efficient-attention for gptj. presently
crashes when run due to incompleteness