Cryptocurrency: Blockchains As Global Code Repositories?

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, Victim & Survivor of gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:49:41 PST 2022

Thanks for your design work here. This is a project I'm interested in,
although I'm not sure how to plan completion of it due to my
reliability issues. Definitely want to make further strides.

There was an entire git-based blockchain proposed and fundraised at
some point. I don't recall a link to it, but basically the fundraising
fell through after the fundraising goal was met, and the project
stopped associated with reversal of funds. There was only one
developer.