Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 27 19:55:01 PST 2022

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 22:22:23 -0500

pentagon turd <grarpamp at gmail.com> vomited :

> Chinese Scientists From Wuhan Discover "Potentially Deadly" New Strain
> Of Coronavirus

	Look! We have turd number three constantly parroting covaids propaganda, of the kind directed at US white supremacist trash.

	Every time I bother reading porongavirus spam from this motherfucking turd 'grarpamp' he's parroting pentagon, anti-chinese propaganda. The joke is getting pretty old.

	You won't believe this! The evil chinese created a new superbioweapon by repackaging  their RAW BAT SOUP!!!