[spam][crazy][log] airgappedness log again

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 02:51:23 PST 2022

I'd like to put my age encryption key on an airgapped device.
Soemthing I've pursued a lot.
I'd like to remove the radios from an unopened phone to do this.

I have a phone to practice with. I'm not sure where I'm at with it: I
think I started, trying hard, and then stopped, maybe due to how hard
it was. It seems easiest to remove the radios by raising the phone
temperature gently in a toaster oven. I wonder if those are available
cheaply, in case the oven is made unsafe for eating in the process.