Fwd: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Jan 26 06:26:01 PST 2022

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <noreply at its.ny.gov>
Date: Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 9:25 AM
Subject: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY
To: <g at xny.io>

Thank you for submitting your FOIL request through Open FOIL NY.

Here is your Open FOIL NY confirmation information for future reference:

LARSON_DFS_20220126092534880

LARSON_DHSES_20220126092534880

*INFORMATION SUBMITTED:*
*Records Requested From*
Department of Financial Services
Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
*Short Title*
NYCCoin NY-DFS Superintendent and New York Mayor Collusion
*Description*
Dear Sir or Madam: Many experts are concerned about MIA Coin and resulting
NYCCoin disasters. We would like to receive any and all documents related
between the NY-DFS Superintendent and the New York City Mayor's office
related to NYCCoin. Thank you, Gunnar Larson
*Uploaded Files*
*FOIL Response Format*
Email
*If fees apply, please contact me if costs will be greater than*
$1000000

Your FOIL request has been forwarded to the organization(s) you selected,
and the respective Records Access Officer will contact you directly for
further processing of your request. Please allow up to five business days
for such communication(s). For your convenience, here is additional contact
information:

Department of Financial Services
One State Street
20th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
1220 Washington Ave
Building 7A
Albany, NY 12226

--