[personal][crazy][ot] karl-story/spamlog: heartpulse

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 02:12:52 PST 2022

On 1/26/22, k <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> The second version of the app would hilight the attributes of the
> video that indicate this heartbeat with adjustable color
> amplification, so users can see that they already had this information
> and didn't need the app.

By 'color amplification' here, I mean the image component containing
the data would be amplified, so that the amplified colors actually
amplify the information the user needs to comprehend to see that
everybody's skin is pulsing with their heart. This likely means
algorithm concept optimization for preserving that information
backward into the original video.