[personal][crazy][ot] karl-story/spamlog: heartpulse

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 02:02:11 PST 2022

we want to do c/c++ if you do.  let's do that instead. what projects
were you starting before? you were using a mobile c++ library .. Qt?
but it was inefficient? let's use Qt to load video.

we're split into parts. some want this python approach that exists,
some want Qt.  the way to show the pythoners to do Qt is that we
worked for a couple years to try to use Qt for this. we're still in
disagreement. sorry for making the thread all messy. use your
insertion-of-behavior to help it make sense to you.

This thread is a spamlog for making the heartpulse
advanced-data-for-consumers app.