[ot][spam][crazy][data] transformer model 'attention' improvement

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 02:56:49 PST 2022

About my life:
I have nothing going on right now.  Most of my equipment has broken in
some way.  I live a life full of spasmodic muscle contractions and
sudden dissociated cognitive changes that leaves me with a lot of
suffering.

I love projects that I can continue on without much suffering.  Even
if they are simple, mundane.  Historically, I like working on very
complex stuff, and always looked for something new that had never been
done before, to add my cool-looking part to.

[more information exists]