USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 01:21:07 PST 2022

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiiSq7toqlQ  Tony Bobulinski #SinoHawk
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avjspkRfW3Q Bobulinski interview Tucker
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9rMR3NnRfg John Paul Mac Isaac Laptop
>
> Joe Biden & The Disappearing Elephant: How To Make A Full-Sized
> Scandal Vanish In Front Of An Audience Of Millions

None of the reporting on Corrupt Biden has yet been
disproven, nor so much as denied and challenged.
There are even archive files of a lot of the laptop
email and files available for those who search it.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/24/bombshell-biden-family-scored-31-million-from-deals-with-individuals-with-direct-ties-to-the-highest-levels-of-chinese-intelligence/
https://www.amazon.com/Red-Handed-American-Elites-Helping-China/dp/0063061147/?tag=breitbart035-20

The Biden family bagged $31 million from just five deals in China -
all inked with individuals who have direct ties to the highest levels
of Chinese intelligence, claims author Perter Schweizer in his new
book, Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win.

As Breitbart News reports, "Multiple financiers with direct ties to
Chinese intelligence partnered with Hunter Biden during and after his
father’s time as Vice President — including the former head of the
Ministry of State Security and the head of foreign intelligence
recruitment — and some of those relationships remain intact,"
according to Schweizer.

The book outlines how Beijing sought a financial relationship with the
Bidens as a method of "elite capture," which led to meetings between
Hunter Biden and high-level Chinese financiers, as well as the CCP, in
order to exert leverage over the powerful family.

    One of the central early players in the Bidens’ Chinese deals is a
tycoon by the name of Che Feng, or “The Super Chairman,” as Hunter and
his partners referred to him.

    Che, the son of a PLA soldier, has been described in Western media
as “a shadowy and discreet investor,” whose father-in-law was the
governor of the People’s Bank of China, and whose business partner was
the Vice Minister of State Security, a man by the name of Ma Jian.
Schweizer writes that Ma was reportedly the director of the ministry’s
No. 8 Bureau, overseeing North American operations targeting
foreigners with its counterintelligence apparatus. -Breitbart

"The hazard of a Chinese businessman with close ties to the top ranks
of Beijing’s spy agency conducting financial transactions with the son
of the U.S. vice president cannot be overstated. How this did not set
off national security or ethics alarm bells in Washington is a wonder
in itself," writes Schweizer, who added that the Super Chairman's role
was to "fuse Chinese financial might to those with access to the
highest levels of power in the Western world," which led to the
foundation of Bohai Harvest Trust (BHR) - which was "funded by China’s
biggest government-backed financial institutions" with the Bidens and
their American partners.

The Super Chairman also introduced the Bidens to Zhao Xuejun (aka
Henry Zhao), a former CCP general secretary at Harvest Fund
Management. Zhao also owned "Harvest Global Investments," co-founded
with the daughter-in-law of a member of the Politburo Standing
Committee at the time, Jia Liqing. Her father, Jia Chunwang, is the
former minister of state security, "in charge of secret service,
espionage, and domestic and overseas intelligence work."

Harvest Global Investments wired $5 million to another Hunter Biden
business called Burnham, according to the book.

"There is no one more powerful in the world of Chinese intelligence,"
Schweizer writes. "The seductive and lucrative deal that Hunter was
now putting into place, creating BHR, involved two financiers with
ties to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence, a billion-dollar
private equity deal that we first exposed in Secret Empires. What we
now know are the roles played by the spy-connected ‘Super Chairman’
and Zhao."

"According to Michael Lin, another Chinese partner, Hunter’s role in
the venture was pretty straightforward: ‘Open as many doors as
possible in the western world for this very famous Bohai professional
team.’ There was also the expectation that Hunter and his partners
would ‘join some of the meetings in HK and China they arrange’ when
communicating with possible financial partners."