US 2nd Amendment Under Assault, Freedom Firearms Guns Defense

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:18:24 PST 2022

Summary of Democrat strategy...

Stoke racial and other division, fuck up your own big cities, fund
leftist antifa blm type groups, prominent democrats support and
incite via the media to violent action, defund police, weaken laws,
prosecute no one, lock everyone down from work and life, fire
millions from their jobs, inject panic and stress and lies and
hoaxes 24x7... watch the intentional chaos ensue and grow...
then claim that guns are the problem, that Democrats
are the Saviour, bleating across the nation to let them
cancel the 2nd Amendment.
Classic, textbook perfect, manufactured, false flag.

Mayor Eric Adams Begs For Federal Help As NYC's Crime Problem Spirals
Out Of Control

With NYC's violent crime situation spiraling out of control just weeks
after his inauguration, Mayor Eric Adams has decided to call for help
from - who else? - his Democratic buddies in Washington. In an
interview on Sunday, the mayor - who had spoken just a day earlier
about a shooting that left one NYPD officer dead and two seriously
wounded - declared that the federal government "must step in."

Since taking NYC's top job, Adams has been confronted with a seemingly
non-stop stream of high-profile violent crimes, including a
subway-pusher who killed an Asian woman, unleashing a frenzy about
security on the badly underfunded MTA.

Speaking in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America", Adams, a
former police officer, said that local police departments aren't well
equipped to disrupt gun trafficking organizations, and that this task
would be better left up to the Feds.

    "The police department is doing their job taking thousands of guns
off the streets, yet each time you take a gun off, there’s a constant
flow of new guns coming here," Adams said.

    "And if we don’t coordinate to go after those gun dealers that are
supplying large cities in America such as New York, we are losing the
battle, and the federal government must step in and play a role in
doing so."

During an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union", Adams said that
street cops can't seize guns fast enough given the constant stream of
guns being supplied to NYC.

    "We have to stop the flow of guns. We are removing thousands of
guns off our streets, and it appears for every gun we’ve removed from
the street, five are coming in. That is unacceptable," he said on
"CNN’s State of the Union."

All of this follows an emotional speech from Hizzoner on Friday
evening, where he lamented that "there are no gun manufacturers in New
York Cit. We don't make guns here," but somehow, so many still find
their way into the hands of criminals who reside in the Big Apple.

    “We need Washington to join us and act now to stop the flow of
guns in New York City and cities like New York.”

Lashawn McNeil, the 47-year-old man who allegedly shot the pair of
NYPD cops Friday evening, used a Glock .45 with a high-capacity
ammunition magazine that was stolen from Baltimore in 2017, the NYPD
said.

Adams wasn't the only New York Democrat to pledge a crackdown on gun
trafficking and related crime. Gov. Kathy Hochul claimed in a
statement this weekend that she had "tripled" funding to stop guns
coming into the Empire State. She also said we need "Washington
teaming up with locals teaming up with us" to get it done.

    Last night, a shot from an illegal gun took the life of a @NYPDnews officer.

    When I say we’re going to do everything we can to stop the scourge
of illegal guns in our state, it’s not just talk. We are tripling
funding for efforts to get these guns off the streets.
pic.twitter.com/zXv0xbL4Em
    — Kathy Hochul (@GovKathyHochul) January 22, 2022

During his primary campaign for the Democratic nomination, Adams
staked his political fortunes on his ability to assuage the city's
worsening crime problem. So far, he's been off to a rough start. But
immediately calling for help from Washington doesn't exactly inspire
confidence.

Maybe NYC can get AOC to raise a citizen's watch so Gracie Mansion
doesn't have to be put in the awkward position - politically speaking
- of raising spending on law enforcement after the 'defund the NYPD'
movement of 2020 led to meaningful budgetary cutbacks.