The key to society of sovereign individuals

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jan 23 10:05:26 PST 2022

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:34:33 +0100 (CET)
alessandrot at tutanota.com wrote:

> Dear Cypherpunks,
>
> We all know that Bitcoin and blockchain in general came with a lot of hype and many expectations - however, it didn't change much in the degree of our sovereignty as individuals. It didn't materialise our dreams of human society made of free, sovereign individuals, just as the Internet didn't.

	The 'internet' is the arpanet rebranded. So the 'internet' is a US military network and a tool of US domination. The 'internet' is a freedom-destroying system. Shocking news!

> Look at Bitcoin - a handful of early adopters captured every vital element of this system, from miners to exchanges, and extracts value from Bitcoin users-speculators

	so called 'early adopters' are a problem but they don't control the exchanges or mining. The exchanges and mining are centralized garbage because...everything is centralized garbage. Bitcoin doesn't exist in a void. Everything around it is controlled by govcorp. The chip manufacturing mafia is the most centralized mafia in the world, and the financial mafia is the most corrupt mafia in the world. And they control the 'environment' in which 'cryptocurrencies' operate.

> Governments, banking sector, corporations, they all share one common characteristic - they monetise human beings, because by "monetisation" we mean value extraction.

	they share one characteristic - they are criminals that must be exterminated. Extermination of those criminals is the only path to freedom.

> But what if there was a way, a system, that distributes value almost equally to every human being? We can't expect that humans would create such a system.

	So as per your own premise, such system can't be created.

>We are greedy by nature. But maybe we could build an algorithm that would somehow distribute wealth to humans impartially?

	No, that's nonsense.