Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:36:51 PST 2022

The uncensored parts of the internet are speaking freely over
these sorts of events. Will the planet ever be able to discard its
problematic ideologies, governments, and religions... thus yielding
more room for peace love and freedom.

Fight against ... Jews ... until they pay the Jizyah [Islamic tax] with
willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. - Allah, Q9:29
Take not the Jews ... as friends. - Allah, Q5:51
Jews ... are the worst of creatures. - Allah, Q98:6
[Muhammad] to make [Islam] superior over all religions
even though [they] hate it. - Allah, Q9:33
Do not greet the Jews ... before they greet you and when
you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go
to the narrowest part of it. - Muhammad, S.Muslim:2167
The antichrist would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of
Isbahan wearing Persian shawls. - Muhammad, S.Muslim:2944
Unload the sins from [the Muslims] and put the same
over the Jews ... then let [the Muslims] get into
Paradise by virtue of My Mercy. - Allah, Qudsi:110

That's only part of what's in play, much hidden by wokewashers
and censorship, ending up today not even being quoted on...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Islam
Islam is not permissible to hide or change the literal meanings.
While anyone would be pissed at getting their shit blown up,
the last 1400+ years of warfare, ancient through modern,
by first principles, depends on Islam's start and texts to have
any context, so people trying to claim just things from 1900's
and 2000's, appear as maybe a bit limited and moot, that would
be trying to trace first battle in human history, not happening.
But religions and govts are examinable today on their own.

After going on campaign video inviting Islam to preach in US schools,
and earning the worst presidential approval ratings ever,
Biden is again being unbelievabl[ey]...

Jihadi’s Last Words: “Fucking Jews… I’ve Come to Die” – But Biden and
FBI Had No Idea Why He Took Hostages at Texas Synagogue

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/jihadis-last-words-fking-jews-come-die-biden-fbi-no-idea-took-hostages-texas-jewish-synagogue/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/joe-biden-muslim-hostage-taker-dont-think-sufficient-information-know-targeted-synagogue-video/
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/exclusive-texas-synagogue-terrorist-ranted-about-f-ing-jews-in-last-call-to-family-made-during-siege-2Y5rmNYVAwKPfoV3fMv8i6
https://www.jns.org/texas-terrorist-in-final-phone-call-fing-jews-ive-come-to-die/

https://www.jns.org/opinion/ap-pushes-false-narrative-on-texas-synagogue-attack/
https://www.jns.org/opinion/the-unspoken-truths-behind-the-texas-synagogue-attack/
https://www.jns.org/opinion/texas-synagogue-terrorist-came-out-of-uk-islamist-no-go-zone/
https://www.jns.org/isis-supporters-praise-texas-synagogue-hostage-taker/
https://www.thejc.com/news/news/texas-gunman-said-i-want-to-kill-jews-last-year-2IfW7joMSKaHnQdiC5oXXq

https://twitter.com/thehoffather/status/1482785662038282240  Biden
spent 50ys in govt having an idea

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10408835/Professor-says-Texas-synagogue-terror-attack-inspire-Muslims-confront-growing-Jew-hatred.html

Malik Faisal Akram walked into a synagogue on Saturday and captured
four hostages and held them against their will for a day.  By day’s
end, the hostages were freed and Akram was dead.  But on Saturday Joe
Biden and the FBI couldn’t figure out why the jihadi would do what he
did.

Americans rolled their eyes when the FBI claimed they couldn’t figure
out why Akram did what he did.

    FBI Spokesman on Muslim Hostage-Taker at Texas Synagogue: “We’re
Continuing to Work to Find Motive”

Biden said the same thing, but we’re used to him being confused.

    Joe Biden on Muslim Hostage-Taker: I Don’t Think There is
Sufficient Information to Know Why He Targeted That Synagogue

Today we found out what the last words of the jihadi were per the
Jewish News Syndicate:

    The British terrorist who held four Jews hostage at gunpoint on
Saturday at a Texas synagogue told his brother that he had been
planning the event for two years and that he came to America to “go
down as a martyr.”

    In a recording of the call that he made from Beth Israel synagogue
to his brother Gulbar, obtained exclusively by the London Jewish
Chronicle from a security source, Malik Faisal Akram said he came to
America on a jihadi mission and to demand the release of convicted
terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, known as “Lady Al-Qaeda.”

    He also ranted about the “fucking Jews” he held at gunpoint. “I’ve
got four beautiful guys, Jewish guys with me, they are trying to play
ball with me,” he said.

    “I’m opening the doors for every fucking youngster in England to
know—live your fucking life, bro … we’re coming to America and fuck
with them if they want to fuck with us, we’ll give them fucking war,”
he said to his brother, who was in a Blackburn police station,
according to the JC.

    “They will never take another woman from a Muslim,” Akram
continued. “I’m opening the doors for every youngster to enter America
and fuck with them. Why does Afghanistan always have to have a
defensive war? Why can’t these sick b***ss Taliban fucking enter
America and have a fucking defensive war?

    …Akram however, said that “I’ve come to die … I’d rather live one
day as a lion than 100 years as a jackal … I’m coming home in a body
bag.”

    He said he had promised his brother on his deathbed—his brother
died of COVID-19 a few months ago—that he would be a martyr.

Do you think the FBI and Biden had this information at the time of
their remarks?  The whole world knew this guy was likely a jihadi
based on him taking hostages in a Jewish synagogue.
Now, do you think the FBI and Biden have this figured out?

Joe Biden on Muslim Hostage-Taker: I Don’t Think There is Sufficient
Information to Know Why He Targeted That Synagogue

Joe Biden on Sunday echoed the corrupt FBI and said there is no
sufficient information to know why the Muslim hostage-taker targeted a
synagogue in Texas.

A Pakistani man entered the Beth Israel Synagogue in Colleyville,
Texas on Saturday and took several members hostage.

On Sunday the FBI identified the now deceased hostage-taker as Malik
Faisal Akram from Great Britain (pictured below).

Malik Faisal Akram claimed he was the brother of a convicted terrorist
serving an 86-year sentence.

The FBI on Saturday night said they are still working to find the
Muslim terrorist’s motive.

Joe Biden’s comments on the Muslim terrorist were even more insane.

“I don’t think there is sufficient information to know why he targeted
that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been
in prison for over 10 years… why he was using anti-Semitic and
anti-Israeli comments…we just don’t have all the facts,” said Biden.

    After calling it an antisemitic act of terror Biden: “I don’t
think there is sufficient information to know why he targeted that
synagogue why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in
prison for over 10 years… why he was using anti-Semitic & anti-Israeli
comments.” pic.twitter.com/HtTlGBPTOR
    — Ari Hoffman (@thehoffather) January 16, 2022