history of the pentagon vaccine nazis

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 20 12:34:17 PST 2022

	“The CDC increasingly needed a major epidemic” to justify its existence. According to Peter Duesberg, author of Inventing the AIDS Virus, the HIV/AIDS theory was salvation for American epidemic authorities"

	"Drumming up public fear of periodic pandemics was a natural way for NIAID and CDC bureaucrats to keep their agencies relevant. Dr. Fauci’s immediate boss and predecessor as NIAID Director, Richard M. Krause, helped pioneer this new strategy in 1976"

	"That year, federal regulators concocted a fake swine flu epidemic that temporarily raised hopes around CDC for the resurrection of its reputation as a life-saving superhero."

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreak

	"caused ONE death, "
	"led to a mass immunization program"
	"25% of the population of the United States had been poisoned"

	(when I say vaccine nazis I of course mean motherfucking pieces of non human shit like jim bell and his two aides gracraraps and the australian turd.)