vaccine nazi grarcramp

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 20 10:04:10 PST 2022

On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 03:18:52 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/20/22, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > 	"for 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death
> > certificate"
>
> Which again explains why you refuse to walk your talk
> and gulp down a pint of corona isolate

	The thing to notice here is that 'crangamp' is an anomyous pentagon turd posting pentagon propaganda from a jewmail-joogle account. He's a cowardly anonymous piece of US shit and a 'cypherpunk'(LMAO!!!) of the joomail variety. Like karl.

	Of course, crancramk isn't 'anonymous' to his employees the pentagon-jewmail, but he's 'anonymous' as far as 'we' are concerned. Now, how is it possible for some randon anonymous cowardly asshole to demand...anything?

	Am I supposed to upload 'proofs' to jewtube...? But why should anybody identify himself to something like the gransjadp turd, exactly?

	"for 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate"

	last but not least, as explained in my message with subject : "kindergarten - learning to count - covaids example" those deaths are fake as well, so no, that's not the reason I won't "gulp down a pint of corona isolate"