Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jan 19 21:11:01 PST 2022

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 23:56:26 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Deaths also reveal why batshit refuses to drink a vat of corona...
> he's secretly deathly afraid of his own "common cold" bullshit.

	I think you, the motherfucking piece of shit jim bell, and your twin-turd-soul professor turd all deserve to be exterminated. Every single vomit you post is the most idiotic kind of pentagon propaganda the pentagon produces.

	https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

	"for 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate"

	"for deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19 (95 FUCKING PERCENT), on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death"

	I'll give the rest of the "learning how to count for brain-dead nazi-cunts" lesson latter.

> batshit

	oops, the motherfucking piece of shit 'grarpamp' is using the same vocabulary his sockpuppet, I MEAN, his co-worker uses.