Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 22:15:43 PST 2022

Biden and Fauci, partners in crimes against humanity,
now being ridiculed in street art worldwide...

Rogue Street Art Appears Overnight In D.C., Mocks Biden & Fauci's COVID Regime

https://dossier.substack.com/p/rogue-street-art-appears-overnight

https://twitter.com/LeighWolf/status/1482408194957889537
https://twitter.com/LeighWolf/status/1482410875759775748
Somebody put up this incredible street art in DC over night. Knowing
DC it’ll be ripped down within hours. All must comply! If you know the
artist drop it in the replies!
ANNND some lady is already out here ripping down the “dangerous propaganda.”

https://twitter.com/thineownpalace/status/1482451537867808773
A street near me in Brixton, London

I wanted to turn your attention to a handful of premier art
masterpieces that have appeared overnight in Washington, D.C.

The artwork is a brilliant Soviet-style mockery of Joe Biden and
Anthony Fauci COVID Mania regime. And seeing it appear in downtown
Washington, D.C., the home of America’s ruling class and unquestioning
COVID compliance, is the perfect setting for these absolute gems.

    Somebody put up this incredible street art in DC over night.

    Knowing DC it’ll be ripped down within hours. All must comply!

    If you know the artist drop it in the replies! pic.twitter.com/nTe7sXWGwA
    — 🐺 (@LeighWolf) January 15, 2022

The first piece showcases an angry Joe Biden holding an OSHA-labeled
mallet surrounded by the word “comply.”

The second illustration, labeled, “good kids are compliant kids,”
shows a handful of children in red masks looking up to an injection
needle-surrounded Joe Biden.

The third shows a sitting Joe Biden holding the coronavirus in his
hand, with the caption, “Mandate! Segregate! Subjugate!”

The last piece of artwork, “Trust The Scientism,” shows Anthony Fauci,
dressed in clergy attire, possessing a giant hypodermic needle.

I particularly enjoy the Soviet propaganda style.

Here are the four posters lined up together, courtesy of Leigh Wolf’s
Twitter page:

    Here’s all of them in one photo. pic.twitter.com/DSOHYcfP6V
    — 🐺 (@LeighWolf) January 15, 2022

A DC Karen noticed the artwork and started to rip down the posters.

    ANNND some lady is already out here ripping down the “dangerous
propaganda.” 🤣 pic.twitter.com/xrEYHl4poq
    — 🐺 (@LeighWolf) January 15, 2022

She was filmed desecrating the artwork by Leigh Wolf, a comms and
production professional who happens to be a former colleague of mine
at CRTV/Blaze Media Wolf spotted the artwork and took photos of it
before it was ripped down.

I reached out to Leigh and asked if he had any inside info about how
the artwork ended up in Washington D.C. Wolf told me he has no idea
who put them up. I’ll post an update if I can find the artist behind
these magnificent creations.