kennedy vs the vaccine nazis - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jan 17 18:10:00 PST 2022

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 20:32:47 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/17/22, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >> You are falsely implying that I advocate vaccine mandates.
> >
> > you advocate 'vaccine' poisoning using fraud and extortion
>
> Note P-BS's advocacy...
>
> Every single month he is seen using GovCorp roads,

	uh oh - you mean the roads govcorp usurps. So guess what, they are not govcorp's roads. You do not know the A of the ABC of political theory. SHOCKING!

> GovCorp internet, GovCorp CPU's, etc.
> Funny all the things he is caught freely choosing to buy

	freely choosing to use governmetn monopolies? Are you that stupid, turd? No, you cannot be that stupid - you are just a dishonest asshole - and US government agent. Now, get lost.