kennedy vs the vaccine nazis - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jan 17 18:04:53 PST 2022

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:43:44 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Post links to what you're quoting
> > 	but I already did
>
> 1
> https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2022-January/094782.html
> 2
> https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2022-January/094871.html
>
> No, you did not post link 3 for people in that message 2,

	are you drunk, or just retarded? I linked the book. What are you babbling about.

> > http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=005D48D2456B03A3138A57EB0D8FA1F5
> > The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on
> > Democracy and Public Health

	yes, link and title, as found in my original messsage.

> However your cypherpunk distribution system is apparently broken...

	no it is not.

> "
> Access from your host or network range is forbidden
> We continually monitor our log files for excessive or undesirable
> requests. Abusers and bots might be banned.
> "

	that is fucking hilarious - you, a serial arpanet link spammer, don't even know how to download a single file? There's absolutely nothing wrong with this link

	http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=005D48D2456B03A3138A57EB0D8FA1F5

	There are a lot of different mirrors there, and I can get the file using a browser with javashit disabled, and behind a proxy.

> Abusers and bots might be banned

	maybe you're connecting directly from your US military office? Use tor! LMAO!!

> These same people decry bitchute

	ah yes, your SHITFLARE-NSA joke, which doesn't work unless you have the latest malware browser running their latest javashit malware. Good job bitchute.

> Jim made the free choice to get the vax,

	lawl - you are an insane piece of evil shit 'grarpamp', just like your coworker the bell turd. Thanks for proving that you are a vaccine nazi too. Now go suck bell's cock and get lost.