kennedy vs the vaccine nazis - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:32:47 PST 2022

On 1/17/22, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>> You are falsely implying that I advocate vaccine mandates.
>
> you advocate 'vaccine' poisoning using fraud and extortion

Note P-BS's advocacy...

Every single month he is seen using GovCorp roads,
GovCorp internet, GovCorp CPU's, etc.
Funny all the things he is caught freely choosing to buy
and use from the GovCorp markets,
the stink of his own impure shit.

He probably even medicates himself with GovCorp
licensed patented trademarked copyrighted ID restricted
alcohol shoppes, prescription/OTC "medicines" from "science",
eyeglasses, doctors. Uses GovCorp cars, buses, bicycles, tools.

The list can go on with this guy and his apparent
advocacy and choices, the GovCorp propaganda he
is spreading to other people who see his use of them.

> You don't object to the pfizer-pentagon vaccine.

Last checked there were at least two people here
not only objecting to Gov-dash-Corp done roads, but
also were putting up for debate at least two ways in
which to end that via different models.

Of course nothing but crickets came from him on that,
so apparently he still support and worship GovCorp and their
roads and all their "fraud and extortion" and theft and force
and roadpirate incarceration and murder involved with them.
After all, even after he see and make all the talk of GovCorp bad,
he still freely choose to use those roads every single month
without any objection here whatsoever. Not even a single
word, no change in his habit or thinking whatsoever.
Just another sheeple on the road.

What an unprincipled two-faced hypocritical "fraud" this guy must be ;)

Maybe the rest of people will just admit they use what
Gov-dash-Corp they might have to for now, and are trying
working to create other ways somehow.

Seems that is too impure for this apparently
stinky abusive false-implier guy to say.