Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 01:56:33 PST 2022

> Ultra masked, Fully vaxed, Fully boosted, Fully social distanced,
> the ultimate in GovMilCorp protection protocols,
> and both Austin and Psaki catch Corona, lol.
> Clearly someone's narrative about Corona is a lie,
> it's obviously not the voluntary people, it's GovCorp.

Now Leftist AOC has COVID too, lol.
Looks like lockdown, mask, vax, distance
didn't protect herself either, at all.

Everyone unvaxxed that unconstitutional and evil Biden fired,
and INCITED to be fired, should sue the fuck out of both Biden
and the corps that lick his ass...
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-scores-of-unvaccinated-workers-are-filing-wrongful-dismissal-claims/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-youtube-kiss-my-apologize-cdc-mask-guidance

https://twitter.com/JeanmarcBenoit/status/1482182701620858880
https://metatron.substack.com/p/alberta-just-inadvertently-confessed
Alberta just inadvertently confessed to fiddling the COVID vaccination stats

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1482546689827352581
The Salt Lake City newspaper wants the Utah national guard to not
allow unvaccinated people to leave their homes. This is mindless,
anti-science insanity — omicron is infecting everyone — but these
“journalists” are demanding totalitarianism. And they think they’re
the good guys.

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1482523849266769921
The Australian government is now trying to deport Novak Djokovic
solely based on the idea that his opinions could cause "civil unrest."
If the government wins these proceedings, that's probably the last
straw for any semblance of western ideology Down Under. Free Novak!

https://twitter.com/KoenSwinkels/status/1482197899056492544
In 2-3 week period Alphonso Davies got the booster, then Covid, and
then myocarditis was detected -another client of his agent also had
myocarditis -Davies' myocarditis was detected thru routine post-Covid
screening -so likely subclinical? - at BogochIsaac lies 3 times in this
clip

https://twitter.com/BallouxFrancois/status/1482304696048046082
The account below got suspended overnight. They stated they were badly
struggling with their mental health, and admitted to having sent
emails to public health professionals that having to wear a mask made
them feel suicidal (which may be unwelcome but is not an offence). I
cursorily checked their account before replying and didn't find
anything obnoxious or reprehensible in their timeline. I felt sorry
and worried about them.