AP not AP

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 15 11:52:40 PST 2022

While I don't doubt for a second Assassination Politics will be around long after everyone's long forgotten what " Associated Press " ever was, I prefer the term " APster " as the one adopted collectively here over two decades ago.
APster is not only catchy and distinctive but now - post 2017 - it allows us to move past Jim Bell's over inflated influence which is proving increasing problematic in so many areas.
Since Bell met with Jeff Berwick its become clear he's now totally Batshit-Crazy and he drags the whole cypherpunk ' brand ' through the mud.
Using APster signifies a routing-around of this damage and acceptance of all post-Bell assassination markets. TL/DR
" We don need no steenkin' AP badges! "