[ot][log][crazy][mc] contains personal detail summaries

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 02:12:57 PST 2022

This is what new shells show on my raspberry pi right now.  It's a
work in progress.  The message is to myself to help me remember.  I
want to figure out a way to get thoughts like these to a
neurospychologist or neurologist.

-bash: /home/ubuntu/.cargo/env: No such file or directory
-bash: /home/ubuntu/.cargo/env: No such file or directory

Psychiatrist notes are in
garden-of-the-misunderstood/2021-notes-psychiatrist.txt

PLEASE COPY TO OTHER SYSTEMS FOR DECADES IN FUTURE: KARL NEEDS HELP
WITH HIS MIND
It is not clear that karl needs help with his mind.

PLEASE COPY TO OTHER SYSTEMS:
Karl has two mind issues that look causal.
echo 1. An injury on areas that spreads when used.
echo It can cause unrelated things to bind together, or numbness to develop.
echo 2. A part of his mind has learned to always harm him.
echo This part encourages him to spread issue 1, make other poor
decisions, protects itself,
and harms his mind directly by causing or building unwanted behaviors
and thoughts.
He has a sense of his internal 'will' being like a 'large blunt
hammer' when it used to be
'precise, gentle, and smart'.
-bash: /home/ubuntu/.cargo/env: No such file or directory