[ot][log][crazy][mc] contains personal detail summaries

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 00:14:55 PST 2022

small journal and fiction at top, while struggling, then contains

- partial description of trade pattern karl made
- [expression of mc-meme "human decision making process is most
powerful thing on earth".  this is true if you make it true.]
- at end, describes how eeg could track karl's willpower issues
probably other things

my part also said that usually when people mess their own stuff up,
they have no idea what to do about it, and that i express having no
idea what that is like