prediction about joe rogan

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jan 14 11:40:22 PST 2022

	rogan has invited this guy malone to his 'spotify' 'podcast' (lawl fucking newspeak) and they both have said things that the covaids technonazis DO NOT LIKE (a.k.a. part of the truth)

	now wikimierda claims :

	"In January 2022 an open letter signed by 270 health care professionals called on Spotify to develop a counter-misinformation policy...
	...a 'scientist'  signed the letter stating that she viewed Rogan as "a menace to public health,"
	...the 'scientist' turds  especially took issue with an episode that featured Robert W. Malone"

	so rogan is working for a swedish NSA mafia showing he isn't exactly principled, or even too smart, if he thinks he can 'trust' the rothschild-spotify-NSA turds.

	My prediction then is that rogan may soon turn into a 'rapist'.

ps: I wrote this message yesterday but didn't post it, and now the pentagon has just spammed the topic...So, I'm posting it now - better later than never.