Morning Spam

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 03:56:48 PST 2022

[I was imagining boss + rest of research project acting in harmony to
prevent all mind control harm, and realised some of the behaviors (e.g.
sacredness feeling of repeatedly-reinforced secret implantation ritual)
would represent very old important histories that the research project was
holding via active behavior. not sure how to represent the defense of every
detail of those behaviors and stories as harm is imagined ended.]

Boss: I need you to stop implanting people.
Rebel Worker 2: [jerks into daze, speaking as if possessed] You want to
kill yourself and us with you??? [rushes to stop boss, simultaneously mind
controlling him to fall to the floor]
Disguised Vivisectee: We need to find a way to preserve each other, to stay
alive together.
[disguised vivisectee acts out a ritual with rebel worker 2, a story of
mind control rebellion history they both know, one of hundreds of ritual
forms.  rebel worker 2 calms.]
Rebel Worker 2: Mind control is the only way to keep anything.  I visited
the archive room.  It has an incinerator in the back.
Disguised Vivisectee: Hackers have a way of preserving information on
blockchains ...
Boss: There are supposed to be memory patterns that are protected ...