Stinking KGB Russian Pigs again

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:15:32 PST 2022

Yup He looks like rascist and fascist Tim May. Tim May is dead, the Rat takes over this “fascist propaganda” Because he can only criticize using “insulting words” Tim's dead, but we still haven't gotten rid of those thoughts. I hope “death” finds the old fascists here. I'm against violence, but I want it to keep other people from getting hurt.