Night of the long-knives brewing

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 13:08:03 PST 2022

  On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 11:45 AM, professor rat<pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:   >Purge looming on ' Natural Rights anarchist " fringe.

Jim Bell's comment:
Curiously, a few months ago, Rat foolishly apparently thought I was 'anti-vax'.   And he thought that solely because I had been paying attention to possible anti-COVID-19 drugs since 2/8/2020, 10 months before a vaccine eventually became available.
If a vaccine doesn't yet exist, and it isn't clear such a vaccine will EVER exist, paying attention to drugs is the only way to go
Drugs like chloroquine, ivermectin, famotidine (Pepcid), diphenhydramine, lactoferrin, and a few others. And yet, I'm NOT in favor of mandatory vax rules.
And, I think it is utterly illogical to NOT pay attention to Anti-COVID-19 drugs, especially now:.  The Omicron variant clearly has not been entirely stopped by the vaccine, at least not the vaccine which is currently available.
I will get the anti-Omicron-enhanced vaccine as soon as I can.