DOC - Decentralized Onion Communication

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jan 10 08:18:56 PST 2022

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:46:19 +0100
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> we all come home and exchange (encrypted) messages or files, with whatever

	you can use tox, or retroshare to do that, or freenet - off the top of my head.

	you don't need to use pentagon trash like tor.

> it is super simple to use and the Golang software

	fuck anything written using a piece of shit language from joogle. Oh wait, Stefan. You are pimping MORE JOOGLE TRASH. You wouldn't be doing it on purpose would you.

> JOOGLE URLs can be inserted everywhere.

	stop promoting joogle trash Stefan.