DOC - Decentralized Onion Communication

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jan 9 16:52:19 PST 2022

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:27:36 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jim Bell's comment:
> Do you recall my suggestion from about 2 years ago that a new anonymity network be built, akin to TOR, but hosted by 1000+ people out of their homes and small businesses?

	A network with 1000 'small' routers would be even worse than tor. Your suggestion is idiotic nonsense, as usual.

> I mentioned using Raspberry Pi.

	more garbage. The rpi is probably the less trustworthy single board computer you can buy

> The main desirable thing is that unlimited-data Internet be available, which even then was true for 940 Mb/sec $65 month service.  (CenturyLink service).

	so what do we have here? MORE FUCKING SPAM. Centurylink spam in this case.

>Is somebody ready to talk about this?

	yes, everything you said is wrong.