DOC - Decentralized Onion Communication

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 15:33:50 PST 2022

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 12:25 AM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> > And with Tor you can run then also professional Mixnet clients, Like YAMN
> > or Mixmaster and then send those messages to the Bitmessage Network.
> >
> > How cool is that?
>
> BTW. Here is a list of trustworthy nodes, in German.
>
> https://www.privacy-handbuch.de/handbuch_24n.htm#03_01_22

And I like to add that I do not need so much anonymity. I have
recently purchased a brand new Laser Fax, for 308 €, where I
can receive and send encrypted Fax, and therefore I am the
boss then and do not have to rely on third parties, so to speak.

Second phone number will be purchased too for that.

Regards
Stefan