DOC - Decentralized Onion Communication

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jan 9 13:46:57 PST 2022

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:18:58 -0500
k <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> to add my voice, tor has been one of the most private
> publicly-accessible digital networks on earth for some time now.
>
> if you don't have anything better than it, then please use it, to
> protect everyone.

	Nice article here to counter karl's pentagon propaganda.

	https://www.mintpressnews.com/the-open-technology-fund-makes-privacy-apps-staffed-spies/279147/

	"Internet freedom, according to the OTF, is explicitly defined in relation to access to U.S. state propaganda arms."

	In the words of pentagon criminal dingledine

	“We also need to think about a strategy for how to spin this move in terms of Tor’s overall direction. I would guess that we don’t want to loudly declare war on China, since this only harms our goals?” he wrote to the director of OTF parent company USAGM. “But we also don’t want to hide the existence of funding from [USAGM], since ‘they’re getting paid off by the feds and they didn’t tell anyone’ sounds like a bad Slashdot title for a security project. Is it sufficient just to always talk about Iran, or is that not subtle enough?”