k gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 05:29:27 PST 2022

I'm out of it right now.  Maybe this can work for me?

---

MCBoss stops their giant robot spider in the midst of rampaging across
a metropolis.  "Lower the escalator, I want to go down and visit the
plebs." 23 crewmembers pull each others' bodies apart and reassemble
each other into an escalator.  Some are terrified and others muffle
their screams.  Some spray blood and others block the spray and clean
it up.  Some are casual about it, like it's what they're used to and
experienced with.