[ot][spam][crazy][wrong][random][personal] self-dialog

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 10:22:30 PST 2022

karl1: 'i want to be a turd more.  it's nice to suffer less.'
karl2: 'no, you wrote that the ceremony is over.'
karl1: 'i don't know what more to do. can't i be a turd more?'
karl2: 'ok i guess? if you want?'
karl1: 'i'm a turd!'
karl2: 'do you want me to say it too?'
karl1: 'i'm not sure.  how does it go for you?'
karl2: 'i think i want to say the opposite.  karl, you're not a turd.'
karl1: 'yeah, let's argue aboutt it!'
karl1: 'i'm a turd!'
karl2: 'you're not a turd!'
karl1: 'i am too a turd!'
karl2: 'oh yeah? you can't prove that.  let me look at what you're
made of: LIVING ORGANS! not feces! gotcha there!'
karl1: 'no! that can't be true! i must be a turd!'
karl2: 'and why is this?'
karl1: 'because i feel a little better when i'm a turd!'
karl2: 'does feeling better when you say something, make that thing
literally true'
karl1: 'i'm ... not sure!  in some scenarios? like certain feelings?'
karl2: [dubious]
karl1: 'what is it like if you say you are a turd?'
karl2: 'don't test me. we're not turds.'
karl1: 'i'm not a turd?'
karl2: 'no.  you are many things, but nobody pooped you.'
karl1: 'but if nobody pooped me, what about the turd celebration?'
karl2: 'think of that word "turd", is that a word you would feel
comfortable saying?'
karl1: 'depends on whether i'm at a ceremony about it or not!'