[ot][spam][crazy] Doing Nothing / karl status

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:33:38 PST 2022

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022, 11:51 AM k <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> > his session that my request had been denied [i still need to check
> > client rights to see if they're allowed to say that, but they noted
>
> i don't know how to find me rights but i found they are likely the set
> union of licensing and accreditation bodies
> accreditation book:
> https://library.bz/main/uploads/0037CB7A2AB00C73EF9E6D91BF7B734E

Here's a better url:
http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=0037CB7A2AB00C73EF9E6D91BF7B734E
thoughts:
- I think the rights are set by state laws
- they likely gave me a written description of them
- I don't think the accreditation body in the book provides a right to
change my therapist within a care agency, but it's clear I do have rights
to discuss things, be involved in decisions, and file complaints.
- I don't believe i was sufficiently involved in the decision of who my
therapist would be, given we filled out the selection criteria after having
one already.  however, I suspect the concern can be resolved via normal
respectful dialog if I just express myself well.
- they also say the agency must provide relation with the client that
accommodates their communication needs, even if those needs are weird