[ot][spam][crazy] Making Free Electricity out of a Water Bomb

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 05:44:15 PST 2022

I'm thinking here, a 5 gallon bucket would make you 22 KWh of
electricity for a freezing cycle filling a 1.6458 L piston generator
with ice: bbut then in the spring it melts again!  The generator runs
both ways!  You get a total of 44 KWh of electricity!

So to power the home, you'd only need a 10-50 thousand liter tank, not
a 100k liter tank.

Now, the reason I thought of this, is because as winter has happened
this year for me, things have actually frozen and melted many times
already.  It might be a freezing and melting cycle in one single day.