[ot][spam][crazy] Doing Nothing / karl status

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 01:58:18 PST 2022

It's 0952 ET on 2022-01-07 and i can barely think, move, or plan.
When I hold a goal for a bit it tends to kind of disappear in my mind.
My muscles move funny when I try to do existing goals.  I have a funny
brain issue.

Oh! I found a description of a good part of my issues ... um ...
convergence disorder i think?  dunno.

Anyway, this happens when I 'resist' my 'mind control' more strongly:
the part of my brain 'pretending to be the mind control' gets more
active to 'assert its bounds'.  If it gets frustrated it just stops
everything.  But I can post to the list a little bit.

It's 0953.

It's _very_ helpful to have a task like posting to the list or working
on some software or anything.  I was thinking of finding somewhere to
go and volunteer among others.  The parts complained that my
"hyperintelligent nanite mind control rabies" which i think might mean
"political targeting and rude behavior" might transfer to the other
volunteers, and made it hard to plan and act on to protect them.

It's 0955.

One thing I've been excited about the past couple days is building
pytorch for termux on android phones. It was just something to do,
really, and it's been a long delay. People have tried to make machine
learning research libraries run on mobile for some time without
success. I did maybe 70-98% of the work needed to do this.  The
efforts are broken in two: instructions for building on-device, and a
build script for cross building as part of termux's package building
system.  I have not managed to complete either build at this time, but
they both can be found from
https://github.com/termux/termux-packages/issues/2724#issuecomment-996168703
.