[ot][spam][crazy] MCBoss 2.0 and the Genocide Victim

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:33:48 PST 2022

mcboss sat at their dining room table with their family.  Their dining
room was as large as a football field, with robotic diamond
chandeliers.

The genocide victim had no limbs, no doctor, no water, no food.  They
were laying next to a dumpster, bleeding and infected.

mcboss gets up from their diamond dinner, and walks to the genocide victim.

"Hey, could I borrow $100 to tip my cab driver?" asks mcboss 2.0.

The genocide victim bleeds and mumbles.  They try to beg for help but
they can't seem to make their mouth move.

"You know, you kind of look like you should call 911," quips mcboss.
"I'll help you."

"dictatorsoft, call 911. let them know there is a person who isn't
dead yet here." "dispatching strike force ..." "oh! sorry! no i mean
to send an ambulance.  a _real_ ambulance." "calling hospital ..."

a moment passes

"911, what is your emergency?"