Jim Dumb-Bell now calling others idiots

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 6 11:44:40 PST 2022

I'll leave others here to judge whether talking to Batshit-Crazy like a good-faith contributor to this site is the act of an idiot - an idiot . . . or an active enemy of the entire internet - like Batshit.

Who said opposites attract?

My pretense in this particular case of COVID disinfo was to try and set Jim Bell up  for a fall with the active anti-vax liars on this list. Preferably a fatal fall since inter-party murders are common on the Nazbol extremes of politics.   So I don't even care if Bell is pro or anti so long as he's dealt with appropriately.  When you are dealing with friends of KGB Wikileaks all means are justified.
Its not even Machiavellian when this is stated up-front.
I won't go any further into the laundry list of Jim Dumb-Bell's idiotic and criminal transgressions since he cosied up with human cockroach, Jeff Berwick a few years ago.
I assume, as good c-punks, youse keep yourself informed on any comrades gone to seed.
And I trust more of you will see what level of intervention is now required since JB could drag us all off to his favorite jail on some bs 'conspiracy ' bid.

Self defense is a legal defense against any murder charge.

All self-described jail-house lawyers know that much.