'vaccine' murder

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 6 11:14:58 PST 2022

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 18:46:12 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 7:48 AM, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0<punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> US nazi vaccine murderers admit to having murderer more than 10,000 people.
>
>     https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
>
> >    "10,688 reports of death  among people who received a covaids vaccine."
>
> >    I guess this sheds new light on the moral nature of pieces of non human shit like jim bell.
>
> Sounds like you are lying.  Yet again!
> I don't advocate vaccine mandates.

	I didn't say you *explicitly* 'advocated vaccine mandates' you stupid liar. I say you are morally responsible for murder.

	Plus, you DO advocate for US govt vaccination which is a clearly coercive operation based on fraud and extortion. Like "don't get a vaccine, lose your job" which is of course  extortion.

	So guess what, you are in practice supporting 'vaccine mandates' - and now let's see how you are going to either completely ignore what you do, or vomit some other idiotic and evasive  lies.

>     "10,688 reports of death  among people who received a covaids vaccine."
>
> DOESN'T MEAN  that the deaths were CAUSED BY the vaccine.

	LMAO!!!!

> That seems simple enough.  If a person died in an un-survivable traffic accident a day after he got a vaccine, that might be reported somewhere among these statistics.

	Sure, so list all those 10,000 traffic accidents, turd.

>AIDS, for instance, does not have a reliable vaccine even 40 years after its discovery.

	Oh really? Yeah, I think *I* mentioned that fact and mentioned Kary Mullis, and mentioned the previous covaids farce, a.k.a. aids. I think I even asked you to comment on it, and you fully proved that you are an ignorant piece of technonazi shit, who didn't have the balls to admit what sort of fraud his beloved technonazi 'science' is. It's all in the archives.

	Here's your chance again, turd. What do you think of mullis, duesberg and other 'top scientists' and their 'aids denial'.

> The reason for that, I certainly don't understand,

	Oh really. You 'don't understand' why the 'aids' vaccine doesn't exist, and you 'do understand' why the 'covid' 'vaccine' exists. You're such a master of Technonazi Philosophy.

> biology being my weakest science.

	Your weakest 'science' is the most basic kind of intelectual honesty, turd.

	So let's recap : You just admited that 'biology' is your 'weakest science' while at the very same time parroting to a tee what your nazi government-pfizer says.

	Tell us again, jim. You are a 'libertarian' 'anarchist' who robotically parrots what the US government-pfizer says, right?

> You pretend to 'forget' that I have consistently been interested in, and posted here, news of potential treatments for COVID-19

	That doesn't erase any of the facts above mentioned. You are the lowest form of vaccine advocating scum, and you also mentioned other 'treatments'. So what. You can go murder people for fun while 'giving free candy to children' too.

>controversial UNTIL Trump mentioned it!  Is there any greater proof of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) than this?

	side note : thanks for providing even more evidence that you are a trumpofascist.

>And I continue to be correct.  These days, even some people triply-vaccinated get this Omicron variant.

>triply-vaccinated get this Omicron variant

	yeah you "continue to be correct" ....