New Law Will Install Kill Switches In All New Cars

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jan 5 16:49:14 PST 2022

On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 18:11:17 -0500
k <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I rode in a car with features like this, it measures where the car is in
> the road and applies force to the wheel against the driver's hands, to
> change it.

	That's so cool. Technonazism will solve all problems.

	I remember technonazi prophet bell babbling about fucktardphones with 'smell detectors' or something like that. The fucktardphone can automatically call the cops when it 'smells' beer...or any other drug. How cool is that.

	Now, repeat after me : Technology will liberate humanity.