New Law Will Install Kill Switches In All New Cars

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:39:48 PST 2022

I read the title and was excited about the understanding it  seemed to
demonstrate to me around technology dangers, but was saddebed to learn
the kill switches are for the _government_. You better hope the
government notices when somebody or something repurposes your car to
take you on a joyride, and you better hope the government employee who
notices has ever heard of a kill switch. But more likely they're
staring at an automated reporting screen that is telling them
everything is fine.

_Users_ need kill switches for their devices.

Anyway, I heard there's a new government kill switch being built, did you know?