New Law Will Install Kill Switches In All New Cars

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 12:07:46 PST 2022

 New Law Will Install Kill Switches In All New Cars
https://autos.yahoo.com/law-install-kill-switches-cars-170000930.html

"Once again, drivers get screwed by politicians in DC…

Back in 1998, sci-fi TV series The X-Files aired an episode called “Kill Switch” about an AI gone rogue. Told when the internet was still accessed by most using dial-up modems, it was a fascinating tale of technology run amuck, a message about not handing too much of your life over to the digital world. While it might also seem like a sci-fi tale, soon enough the United States federal government could force automakers to install kill switches authorities can access and use to shut down any newer vehicle."

        End of quote.

Jim Bell's comment:

Now, I wonder which idiot will criticize me for posting this, perhaps saying I'm 'posting Pentagon propaganda', or claiming I am 'advocating' this technology.