Statement on Daniel Pocock

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:48:52 PST 2022

When I shared this news here, Daniel answered
I suggest you read it. I think Daniel Pocock’s right
“Mr Pocock is not associated with Debian.”
Debian's team leader spent “Debian donation money” on his girlfriend. And Debian insulted Albanian girls here. When I told them to apologize, they replied to me in a dirty way.

Daniel did best by disconnecting from this disgusting community