Covaids 'vaccine' causes aids. Can't make this shit up.

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:56:52 PST 2022

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 3:19 AM, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> I don't think technonazi turd bell posted this one. Oh wait, ...
>
> "generated HIV antibodies in some recipients - which meant it showed false positives for HIV."
>
> wait WHAT?

i don't normally respond to punk, but this is at least an interesting aside.

antibodies match specific proteins / structures - they're grep'ing for a hit.

guess what? many virii share protein sequences, and many antibodies can be targeted toward these features.

$ while true; do pwgen -n0 4; done
 eventually prints a fuck?!?
   no shit!!!

you're about as likely to actually get fucked by pwgen
 as you are to get HIV from the COVID vaccines...

best regards,