Crowdfunding people power

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 4 16:32:21 PST 2022

Armed with the anarchic net its seems there's more than one way to kill a cop!

The world of cryptocurrencies moves fast, with new technology and innovations coming in every year. Considering this, you might have heard recently about a new form of fundraising, called “Initial Litigation Offering” (ILO), announced by Ava Labs – an open-source platform for DeFI (Decentralized Finance) apps. This guide will help you understand this new financial model and what it has to bring to the public.

el33th4xor - 3h
First of all, the Apothio case resonates with me. Set against a backdrop of national legalization, we have a clear case of a sheriff going rogue, denying due process, and destroying the crop of a hemp farmer who had all the required permits. Proud to support Apothio’s plight.

Lessons learned from the first ILO!! With a hint of what’s to come in future ILOs.
Quote Tweet
Kyle Roche
@KyleWRoche · 3h
As reported by @TheNewsHam, I’m excited to announce that we blew past the $250,000 goal set for the Apothio ILO. (https://businessinsider.com/ryval-litigation-funding-on-the-blockchain-apothio-hemp-lawsuit-2022-1) While this marks a significant accomplishment in legal tech innovation, I wanted to share some of the lessons we learned from the first ILO:
Show this thread