Statement on Daniel Pocock

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:09:01 PST 2022

- the previous messages in this thread appear ridiculous and quite harmful
- this message from write2mark1 appears not very related and quite
reputable, informative, worldly
- i've been receiving private messages from write2mark1 that appear
quite illegitimate and rarely make sense, reminiscent to me of
marketing calls, possibly poorly-translated.
- - detail: write2mark1 offered me a job where the requirements and
detail kept changing in response to what i said; their last email
asked me to add them to the mailing list.  i didn't reply because i
didn't want to be profiled by marketing further than i already was via
their channel.
- i didn't notice this message with the paper until now.  looks like a
pretty cool paper, haven't read it in depth.