[spam][metaspam] A collection of posts

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:58:08 PST 2022

Welcome to the grand month of January, 2022.

This month's cypherpunk archive was led into the year by the grand
professor rat.

Professor rat's first post this year was entitled "Sadly there will
probably only ever be 5,200 Crypto Dickbutts".

Here's the text professor rat sent.  The email is dated January 1,
03:03:12 PST in the archive:

Sadly therewill probably only eve be 5,200 Crypto Dickbutts
> Crypto Punks are scarce because there is a finite and fixed supply;
> and yes, there will probably only ever be 5,200 Crypto Dickbutts.
> But the amount of things you can speculate on in crypto is ever
> increasing and theoretically interminable. More specifically, the
> infinity-billion dollars in risk-seeking capital are not entirely dedicated
> to buying the bags of crypto OGs.
>
> There is ample dilution in the destinations for new dollars into crypto.
> It is more prominent in a bull market — particularly towards the thrill-
> stages, when long-term value theses seem to retreat from the
> cognition of money managers that recently discovered themselves to
> be geniuses.
>
> https://cobie.substack.com/p/tokens-in-the-attention-economy

I don't really know what professor rat is talking about here.
Sometimes professor rat quotes things in verbatim,sometimes mutates
them,sometimes comments on them.  I don't really know.  I don't know
much about financial stuff, or their memes, slanders, mockeries, and
flags.

Onward!

The nextpost of January 2022 was by Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 .  Whenever
I see that 2.0, I think "man I bet I hurt that guy and he had to kind
of reset".  Punk's message is dated January 1, 07:23:27 PST, in the
archive.  Here's what he said:

> what the fuck are you doing here

That's a new post for Punk-BatSoup-Stasi.  Sometimes Punk makes the
same kind of posts over and over, but he doesn't often say this
sentence.