Sampo simple?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 3 23:47:39 PST 2022

Or just trolling

The NAP principle is one of the core beliefs nurtured on this site
> from its early primitive ancap beginnings in the primeval swamp.

It was never just ancap. It was my kind of classical liberalism as well.

As far as it was about outright politics at *all*.

Cypherpunks write code. Where is *your* code? The only reason *I'm*
allowed to speak here at *all*, is that I've presented certain coding
*ideas*.

Where are yours?
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka idiot sanker from Wcandinavia <<<

You can have classical liberalism or anarchism.  You can't have both.=
=C2=A0
(  Code for " Fuck off Finish niwit )

And of course your fucking NAP is about politics ever since it became a Hare-Krishna-cha=
nt for the Luna Right.

Are you a complete fucking moron?

" Cypherpunks write code " was a pronouncement from chickenman Eric Hughes =
who flew the coop after 9-11

But keep polishing that turd. It looks good on you.

One of=C2=A0 Tim May's 'coding ' ideas was that ' code ' needed to be read =
widely and for this list to function hardcore coding fanatics needed to hiv=
e off.

Which they did - hence coderpunks. Again - since I've repeated this several=
times now and its all in the archives - are you stupid?

Or trolling?

As for my coding design ideas for crypto-anarchy - two have taken off in a =
big way and the other one should be huge quite soon. Read em and weep.

Cypherpunks
Subject: Everyone a remailer: Everyone a Mint: Everyone an assassin

https://marc.info/?l=3Dcypherpunks&m=3D100872510706876&w=3D2