Havana Syndrome, Sonic Weapons - INTERNATIONAL LEGAL INNOVATION

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jan 3 08:10:54 PST 2022

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 05:27:56 -0500
k <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 2, 2022, 9:45 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 16:48:56 -0500
> > Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io> wrote:
> >

> > > Recently, we went to the SEC for guidance
> >

> >         what the fuck are you doing here
> >

> when you spew nothing but insults?

	what the fuck are you doing here karl? I know the answer of course. You are spreading misinformation, jew-nazism, technonazism and assorted US govcorp propaganda, and literally spamming meaningless garbage pretty much like a 'denial of service' attack.

	As to you whining about my 'language', triple FUCK YOU karl.